WAS or WERE?
Past simple (regular and irregular)
- Look at the presentation we saw in class
- Here is a link to my second level blog with activities about the past
- Watch this video to practice the past:
- Now watch it again with subtitles:
Object pronouns (me, you, him, her…)
- Watch the presentation we saw in class.
- Watch Jennifer ESL for a real beginner class explanation:
- The weather presentation with vocabulary
- Weather game
- GROVER’S WEATHER BULLETIN FROM SESAME STREET 😉
- Present simple or continuous?
- This is a Present continuous presentation.
- Present continuous games
PRACTICE THE PRESENT CONTINUOUS WITH SONGS
- Complete the lyrics here
What can you do?
The presentation we saw in class.
Order the questions
WATCH THESE VIDEOS. CAN THEY SING?
- Yes/No questions (ASI questions)
- Wh- questions: http://www.learnenglish-online.com/grammar/tests/whquestions.html
- Match the questions and the answers
- Questions quiz
- Wh- words /phrases
- Form the correct question
- For the correct sentence and question in the present simple
Watch Jennifer and Natasha talk about questions words:
- This is the Powerpoint presentation we saw in class about frequency adverbs & expressions
- how often do you …?
- Adverbs of frequency worksheet with answers
- Watch this video from the BBC using frequency adverbs
Whose it that? It’s my mother’s bag.
Look at the presentation we saw in class to talk about possession and family.
- Listen to this family tree with an American accent. Listen here to part 2. (You can also do the activities that are at the top)
- Listening How big is your family?
Jennifer is an American teacher that teaches Natasha, a Russian student. She teaches her the basic English grammar and vocabulary. Watch her video about “family”:
JENNIFER ESL LESSONS FOR BEGINNERS: You can now watch Jennifer’s channel on Youtube with all her beginner lessons. http://www.youtube.com/course?list=EC0A0C8CFFE9712B76
Do you like her videos? Do you think she’s a good teacher? Me too!