Author Archives: monira21
- Yes/No questions (ASI questions)
- Wh- questions: http://www.learnenglish-online.com/grammar/tests/whquestions.html
- Match the questions and the answers
- Questions quiz
- Wh- words /phrases
- Form the correct question
- For the correct sentence and question in the present simple
Watch Jennifer and Natasha talk about questions words:
Look at the presentation we saw in class to talk about possession and family.
- Listen to this family tree with an American accent. Listen here to part 2. (You can also do the activities that are at the top)
- Listening How big is your family?
Jennifer is an American teacher that teaches Natasha, a Russian student. She teaches her the basic English grammar and vocabulary. Watch her video about “family”:
JENNIFER ESL LESSONS FOR BEGINNERS: You can now watch Jennifer’s channel on Youtube with all her beginner lessons. http://www.youtube.com/course?list=EC0A0C8CFFE9712B76
Do you like her videos? Do you think she’s a good teacher? Me too!